Whether you are an emerging private fund, FinTech, or a large global investment bank/asset manager your regulatory and compliance burdens continue to increase, while the pressure to reduce headcount and limit costs also grows.
Join Treliant’s Securities and Investment Management Compliance practice leader Alan Halfenger and a panel of industry experts for the on-demand webinar Compliance Budgeting: Reducing Risk While Doing More with Less as they explore ways to enhance your compliance program and decrease risks through technology, outsourcing, and budgeting/critical task planning.
- Learn how to use automated tools to monitor big data to gain critical insights on the organization’s key risks;
- Create efficacies around repetitive tasks through the use of part-time and outsourced resources;
- Reorganize monitoring and testing tasks to match frequency to the level of risk;
- Use job sharing and overnight processing to address volume spike and surges; and
- Address audit and regulatory concerns on managing compliance budget growth.
Alan Halfenger (Moderator), Managing Director, Treliant
Keith Pyke, Director, Solutions-Sales, MyComplianceOffice
Brent Taylor, Former GC and CCO
Having robust compliance technology greatly empowers compliance teams, helping departments manage risks much more effectively. By integrating and consolidating technology, firms can reduce the cost of delivering their compliance program and reduce the risks caused by operating too many systems and dealing with islands of information. Download our complimentary white paper Why Less is More - Consolidate Compliance Technology to Reduce Cost and Risk and learn about the positive impact that having a singular system can have on your firm, including:
? Lower cost of compliance
? Increased transparency
? Reduced reputational risk
? Improved supervision
? Enhanced decision making
? Demonstrated commitment to regulators and examiners
We have resources that can help you manage your conflicts of interest. MyComplianceOffice provides a fully integrated, Conduct Risk platform that helps organizations avoid fines and sanctions by using a global company and security master dataset to identify conflicts across employees, firm transactions and third parties.
The supply chain is of increasing importance to regulators, making firms responsible for the activities of their third parties. Automating your
- Third-party Approvals
- Third-party on-boarding activities
- Initial and ongoing third-party data management
- Ongoing third-party due diligence
Ready to learn more? Let us know and one of our experts will be in touch.